Saturday, September 20, 2008

Probably the final one today

No, not the final final but enough for now. I'm sure you're wondering if I'm glued to the computer these past few days churning out the amount of posts that I've done. Not quite, mes amies. Not quite. But yes, I'm getting stiff and sore sitting here. My reasons are twofold:
1. Bob is in Oregon with Christopher picking up three dogs. Two of them are Christopher's and one is a brand new one for Bob. He has been gone for three days. Understand? NO INTERRUPTIONS.
And 2. McKenna returns from her honeymoon on Sunday. Again, NO INTERRUPTIONS.
So with my creativity wanning right now, I thought it'd be a good time to shut down and turn to something else for the remainder of the day. I'll see you back here maybe tomorrow, maybe not. Have a great weekend.

No comments: