Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm such a tease!

In all honesty, I really feel like I shouldn't show off her dress quite yet. You'll just have to wait for the wedding day itself. Not the wedding, but the-getting-ready-for-the-wedding. I took many photos of her as the professional photographer was doing her thing. But my lame attempts at capturing her bliss on her wedding day in her dress are poor substitutes at what I'll post from Christa when we get her proofs. Guaranteed.
This will be a few glimpses of what Kenna's wedding dress looked like during the finding of THE DRESS. She tried this one on first and tried 4 or 5 other styles on after. But? In the end? Her original choice was her final choice. The style, the design suited her to perfection.
After we found her dress, we HAD to find a tiara for her hair, which she would wear curly at her fiance's request. She didn't want anything gaudy but she didn't want anything that would disappear in her hair either. We came up with this.
And finally, the veil would be a short one, not long and trailing behind her. She had additional crystals scattered throughout her veil to be reflected in the sunlight at the lake. Her choices were clear.

My vision was quite blurry.

No comments: