Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lingere Shower


Isn't this the cutest invitation? I just loved it!

So another shower for Kenna, this time a slightly 'edgier' content. Is it just me, or do others out there feel slightly, um, uncomfortable buying lingere for their daughter (or daughter-in-law) for the express purpose of having sex? I'm certainly not a prude but I do see it as the reverse feeling of my children thinking about their father and I having sex. Everybody shudders all around. So, yes, I bought her two pieces of ....clothing. AND NOT IN FLANNEL! One she liked and the other one reminded her of me (which I thought was the prettiest of the two, but sheez..I don't want her thinking of me while she wore it)












One of the games the girls had us do was to see how fast you could blow up a balloon. Everyone got one (except me, yeah me!) to blow up and McKenna's? Hers was filled with pin holes in it so it would not fill at all. It was pretty funny to see everyone with this big blue balloon in front of their faces.













This is one of the many, many outfits. ahem.


--a side note here. McKenna and Dave took only CARRYON for their honeymoon. How many of these could she roll up and stuff in her bag?











And finally, this game along with a package of body paints. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to tease Dave about it and embarrass the hell out of him.

No comments: