Friday, September 19, 2008

Eeny meenie miney moe

I have started this posting several times. To me the subject matter is very important. One wrong decision and you'll live with it for the rest of your life.


~ Bridal Party Members ~


McKenna and her high school friends had discussions when they were younger about who would get married first and who would be in whom's wedding. Those times I believe the bridesmaids outnumbered the guests. (Did I just screw up the who and the whom?) So when it came down to who and how many or how large the bridal party was to be, she and I had some heart to heart discussions.
"Was this person who shared this funny experience with you when you had a bad time?" "Did this person stand by you in all your decisions?" "How often do you see this person now?" "Does she even know Dave?" "Does this person wholly accept the relationship you have with Dave?"


Sometimes the answers were very easy to those questions and then sometimes they weren't. I know that the end result of who she picked she is forever grateful for. Her choices, her family and friends surrounded her with exactly what she needed when she needed it in her life.


Fortunately, I was there to see this one and to commemorate with my trusty camera. The others were asked in person, face to face without Mom in attendance. Damn.





Shaina DID NOT expect this at all! And I think that Christopher was so surprised as well.

No comments: