Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Montage

I'm channeling Spielberg here, with lots more to learn. Obviously. Hey, it's my first attempt. If you could only see how I accomplished this. Three cans of Planters honey roasted peanuts stacked with my camera on top to get the most screen wide shots synchronizing my iTunes playlist. Oh, God. And the music? Forever Young. This will always be the song about McKenna. It was put to the video of her highschool state championship basketball tournament. Whenever I hear it, I think of her and I'm amazed that I still tear up to this day over it. It was an accomplishment that her family for THREE generations dreamt of. And why do you ask, that I use it here for her wedding weekend? Because. Look at the faces of these precious people. It feels like yesterday that I was that age. I still feel young and I'm sure that you do to. When I look at MY wedding photos, I'm like, God, we were SO YOUNG. But it didn't feel like it at the time. Did you feel that way? And these two beautiful souls....standing together, loving each other being witnessed by their families and friends. They can conquer anything; they are Forever Young.




No comments: