Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Early morning, Sept 6

September 6 finally arrived! We were up early because we had to be somewhat ready for the makeup lady, the hair lady, the photographer and her assistant, and the surprise-for-McKenna-and-Dave videographer to all show up. That means for some of us (me), getting up at 6am and put makeup on while the coffee was perking.
The following photographs are from the professional photographer. BIG difference between hers and mine. She has captured the excitement that was building all morning long with McKenna and her bridesmaids.
Here is she is getting the final touches to her hair after the tiara was put on.


And here? Here she is with the makeup application. Like she needs makeup.

I was constantly going over details in my head...garter? Check.
Rings? Check, check.
Alrighty then. Time to put this on. And these.
And finally time for me to help my baby girl put her wedding gown on. Oh Lord, the tears really were building up then. Not only for me, but for her Daddy and the bridesmaids as well.
I will not cry. I will not cry. I will not cry. Crap...where's the kleenex?

No comments: