Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ready, Set, Go

And then, it happened. The wedding planners came to get us. My heart lept into my throat. Here I was heading downstairs, without Bob, Chris, Shaina, Dave, or McKenna. All by myself, in shock. Our baby was getting married! The next that I would see them would be in mere minutes at the ceremony but let me tell you, that walk by myself was long and lonely. It became surreal to me. Was it only yesterday that Bob and I got married. It seemed like it and now, McKenna...the last of our children. Both Bob and McKenna were cool, calm and collected as they descended the stairs for their entry onto the deck.




Dave notices that the bridesmaids and groomsmen are lining up and he knows McKenna is somewhere behind them. But first, the seating.



Gramma King






Dave's mom, Dee





Moi

and then the wedding party proceeds down the aisle. Let's not forget the Ringbearer!

No comments: